More threads by Phil Rozek

Wow! Thanks Guys. I just read the first couple points and I'm salivating.

Going to dig in ASAP.

Phil:

Super job!!! 43 tips. Extremely comprehensive!!!

If Citations are important for your clients or if you are a local biz owner, 43 Tips For Citation Building is a MUST READ!!

Here's part of the comment I left over there for the few that read this thread and refuse to read Top 5 posts on various subject matters: :D

2 additional strategies that I implement and find invaluable:

(1) I have a column on my spreadsheet labeled Submission Date. This way, I know if it's been 6 weeks and I haven't heard from a client that was sent a PIN verification, that it's time to find out where the breakdown occurred and/or resend the PIN to them.

(2) Also on the spreadsheet, I have columns for Status and Next Step. This lets me know exactly where in the process we are at all times.

Thanks, guys! We'd love any suggestions / questions you might want to leave in the comments and/or here.

Great post Phil and great additional suggestions Scott!

A great list and well written. It explains in simple terms and has been very helpful.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom