More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
I just discovered a 60+-page ebook illustrated with facts, stats, tips and examples--and some gotchas about getting customer reviews. It was done by one of our members, Jon from Grade Us.

Looks like it has rave reviews, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

Mike Blumenthal said: ?An excellent guide, well written and documented. Covers all of the intricacies relating to online reviews in one document.?

It's free if you pay with a Tweet. Or if you don't want to Tweet, just check the page and you can get it directly. BUT if you want to 'get' you should 'give'. ;)

Here it is: Marketer's Guide to Customer Reviews

Enjoy!

Aww, Linda, thanks so much! I hope the book lives up to the hype :)

I have a 4.5 hour flight next week so I'm thinking I'm gonna print this to read on the plane while I'm bored :) Looks really good!!

Thanks, Joy! Ha, yeah, well, I've tried to make it as entertaining as a book on customer reviews can be. Thanks be to Tom Fishburne and Mike Ramsey for the comic relief!

I hope it at least makes good in-flight reading. The press has been pretty good so far (e.g. 'The Marketer's Guide To Customer Reviews' (And Why They Matter So Much) - Forbes ) but honestly what matters to me is that folks like the people in this forum find it useful and actionable.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom