More threads by Bishop

Bishop

Reaction score
Expressupdate.com has a free service that is suppose to update their directory partners when you make a change (right?). They also have a paid service, is this paid service the same as the free service, just faster?

That's essentially right: the paid service is supposed to push updates more quickly. And that's only because it's a white-labeled version of Yext - with all the pros and cons thereof.

I imagine people sign up for 1 month to get their info pushed quickly and then cancel afterwards.

They must some sort of safeguard? Right?

I imagine people sign up for 1 month to get their info pushed quickly and then cancel afterwards.

They must some sort of safeguard? Right?

There is. Your listings go unclaimed, in some cases reverting back to having incorrect info.

That's essentially right: the paid service is supposed to push updates more quickly. And that's only because it's a white-labeled version of Yext - with all the pros and cons thereof.

Thank you Phil!
What do you mean by "white-labeled version"?

Thank you Phil!
What do you mean by "white-labeled version"?

Just that what you're buying is Yext, but it has ExpressUpdate's branding, and they split the profits.

That makes sense... I had no idea that infogroup was just buying into Yext's program. I thought they were a stand-alone option. So what does the free listing give you? Same benefits?

That makes sense... I had no idea that infogroup was just buying into Yext's program. I thought they were a stand-alone option. So what does the free listing give you? Same benefits?

My understanding is that all the paid deal (i.e. the white-labeled Yext) gets you is speed. The free listing just isn't processed as quickly.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom