More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried the Loganix citation audit, cleanup, or building services?

I'd love to hear any actual experiences as well. I'm looking for a service for a client with an SAB. Her citations are about 50% complete according to MozLocal, and she's about to change her office address.

She's not exactly loaded, so the price at Loganix seems pretty good for what they do. And Adam seems like he knows his stuff.

Thanks.

Yes I know Adam, he's an old pro and really does know his stuff.

I can't resist: I'm 62. Does that make me an old pro too? :D

Seriously though, thanks for chiming in, Linda. I appreciate everyone's help regarding this topic that I started.

Yay - thanks for your kind words Linda : )

I might be a bit biased, but I like to think we've got a pretty super customer experience.

Had a bunch of folks just as a result of this thread hit me up on livechat. Please feel free to do so as well. We're at https://loganix.net/

We've got a wicked $7, manual citation audit...super low barrier of entry and a good way to get to know my team and I. You'll like : )

Anywho....let me know if you have any questions by whatever means you'd like.

- Adam

Thanks for posting Adam. Figured your ears were burning or you'd gotten calls.
If you didn't see this due to the above, I was going to ping you. So glad you saw!

Well, after all the nice things people said about Adam, I decided to try out the monthly service on a site that supposedly didn't need any pre-work like a citations audit and cleanup project (because that had aleady been done by one of the other companies that everyone mentions here all the time.)

I have a good feeling about this.

Wish me luck!

I like to say that they are the Cadillac citation building services. They do Rona little bit on the pricey side so I only use them for my clients that are doctors lawyers or other high-end folks.

The only thing I would say negative about them is some of their link building tactics border on Blackhat. For example, the setting up to YouTube accounts for the same business. I've had them do that before, and I have them take them down because I thought it looks spammy.

I wrote a review with a walk-through of the members area if anyone is interested, that is how I found this forum:

Loganix Citation Audit, Clean Up, and Building Review

I meant to follow up on this, but I had a very good experience too. I'm hardly an expert, so I don't have a lot of experience to compare to. But it was all very professional and seemed comprehensive. Adam was very helpful as well.

We use their services quite a bit. They are very effective an for what they do their prices are super cheap compared to going through the headaches of citations.

We use their services quite a bit. They are very effective an for what they do their prices are super cheap compared to going through the headaches of citations.

Do you use their help primarily with citation audit and cleanup projects? Not so much for link building etc?

Thanks!

I like to say that they are the Cadillac citation building services. They do Rona little bit on the pricey side so I only use them for my clients that are doctors lawyers or other high-end folks.

The only thing I would say negative about them is some of their link building tactics border on Blackhat. For example, the setting up to YouTube accounts for the same business. I've had them do that before, and I have them take them down because I thought it looks spammy.

I wrote a review with a walk-through of the members area if anyone is interested, that is how I found this forum:

Loganix Citation Audit, Clean Up, and Building Review

Thank you Jason, I appreciate your kind words. Worth noting, you can order w/ or w/out spam. Personally, I like using it for the purpose of speeding along indexation, especially with slow-to-index citations. Really appreciate the thoughtful review, and please feel free to reach out so we can get you setup as an affiliate (if you'd like).

I meant to follow up on this, but I had a very good experience too. I'm hardly an expert, so I don't have a lot of experience to compare to. But it was all very professional and seemed comprehensive. Adam was very helpful as well.

Glad you had a good experience Erim.

Thanks Mike : )

We've been using Loganix services for about 6 months or so now and had nothing but great experiences.

We've mostly been using their their citation cleanup services (in some cases along with Whitespark depending on the client). It's a huge time saver and worth every penny IMO.

The $7 citation audit is also a great tool to start the conversation with prospects or to use as a "foot in the door" strategy.

We've been using Loganix services for about 6 months or so now and had nothing but great experiences.

We've mostly been using their their citation cleanup services (in some cases along with Whitespark depending on the client). It's a huge time saver and worth every penny IMO.

The $7 citation audit is also a great tool to start the conversation with prospects or to use as a "foot in the door" strategy.

What's funny is just like like it is a foot in the door strategy for you, you might have guessed it is the same for us. By the way, we've just added a full comp analysis to the audits as well, which should help guide you when it comes to making citation building decisions. It's not exactly where I want it yet, but the goal is to show you not only what your top ranking competitors have citation wise (and what is most commonly found among them), but as well as in other big cities nationwide. AANNNDD in the future I'd like to also recommend the most commonly found REVIEW citations too in the client's industry.

You'll think we're nuts, but for the most part, the audit is 100% manual, by hand. We don't have a tool!

Appreciate your kind words - means a lot to us!!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom