More threads by Perrytheimp

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am keen for some recommendations for a content writing agency as opposed to an individual for both website content and ongoing blogs on quite a large scale.

Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
oDesk has also had some good people swing through. Agencies also throw their hat in the ring on that site.

I'd also recommend Joel Klettke of BusinessCasualCopywriting.com. I don't have "content" written for clients, and obviously I'm the only cook in the greasy-spoon kitchen that is my blog. But Joel is a truly good writer, from all I've seen. If you need something high-end, check him out.

This is very interesting. I have never thought about having articles written for my blog and site. just had a look on iwrite and the cost is a lot better than i expected.:D

How is the quality of the content from iwriter? Have you received any content that you could consider "link bait?" Any additional information in general about your experiences with iwriter?

I've used oDesk in the past and I think I would like to try something different. I like the options from them but want to get into more quality focused pieces of content.

Hi all,

I am keen for some recommendations for a content writing agency as opposed to an individual for both website content and ongoing blogs on quite a large scale.

Many Thanks

Perry,

TextBroker has worked well for me, if you're looking for content in the cheap, I've got some contacts in India that can help. Hit me up on Skype if you're looking for the latter.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom