More threads by Former Member

Reaction score
I own a local plumbing service in Westborough, MA.

It is a high income town and many phony competitors have tried to enter fake address to be listed on Google Places in this town. I have always reported them and they quickly get removed :) It's been working beautifully and helping business.

BUT... there is a new phony listing that I cannot remove. When I click on the company Google + page, click on "edit company", Google responds with a window that states, "Editing of this feature is not allow" and then redirects me back to their page! Very odd. Also there is no report a problem button to be found.

I wanted to report this issue, but more importantly for me.. if someone can report this company for me it would be great help!

Here is the phony google listing:

https://plus.google.com/114822955712294168463/

Here is the company's website/contact page (same phone number) that clearly states they are in a different town with a different address:

Westborough Hvac Repair | Westborough Ma | Plumbing | Heating | Drain

I would appreciate any help as this REALLY affects our local business.. it's too bad these scam listings keep popping up.

BUT... there is a new phony listing that I cannot remove. When I click on the company Google + page, click on "edit company", Google responds with a window that states, "Editing of this feature is not allow" and then redirects me back to their page! Very odd. Also there is no report a problem button to be found.

You can't perform an "edit details" on pages that have a hidden address.

So search for the business name + city and the listing should show up in the local knowledge graph. Click on the "feedback" link and it will take you to the edit details screen.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom