More threads by Nick.SEOSpark

Awesome catch Nick. THANK SO MUCH! I'm on phones with Drs, VA, hospital etc all day and had not had time to check Reader.

Really appreciate you guys catching and sharing important info like this while I'm tied up!

No problem Linda, and really hope things are going well with you during the difficult time.

Hopefully, we can chime in and help out.

Yes, thanks Nick. And great article by Myles.

Thanks for the article. I just tried to get into places dashboard to verify our church's listing, but I see it has all changed. Can anyone direct me where to enter the pin# now to verify the listing?

Thanks!

Sorry Laurie. I haven't got that far yet with any of my clients.

I'll update you as soon as I do.

Let us know how it goes.

He says newly verified listings can get the dashboard? A few days after the roll out I claimed a listing through Google+ Local and was taken to Google Places. No new dashboard.

Should I have claimed it through Google Places for Business or something?

Josh, it hasn't rolled out to ALL listings just yet. We set-up listings today, and most still had the "old" dash.

He says newly verified listings can get the dashboard? A few days after the roll out I claimed a listing through Google+ Local and was taken to Google Places. No new dashboard.

Strange, thought it was rolled out to all new listings. Must have misread it.

No, I think you read correctly. I would chalk it up to the fact that these things just take time to roll out completely.

Josh - Google+ Local, Google Places and Google Places for Business are all the same thing. They all take you to either the old or new Places dash - depending on when the upgrade hits.

Sounds like you verified a few days ago. It had not rolled out to all new users then.

Jade just let us know yesterday afternoon that the new dashboard is now available for all new US user and I believe it had JUST finished rolling out to all new users right then.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom