3 Successful Google+ Local Page Examples, iAcqure Blog

Linda Buquet

iacquirepost.jpg

What does it take to have a successful Google+ Local page these days?

The post below looks at it from a more holistic approach.

Now that everything is integrated with Google+, it's not just about ranking. It's about engagement.
The images, the posts, the videos... It's about generating compelling content that helps your business
get noticed and boosts interaction with your brand.

<a href="http://www.iacquire.com/blog/3-examples-of-successful-google-local-pages">3 Examples of Successful Google+ Local Pages | iAcqure Blog</a>

What does it take to set up and manage a successful Google+ local page? Learn from these three stand-out local page examples.

According to Moz, Google takes the following factors into consideration when ranking local businesses as of 2013. As seen below, the place page signals are a large portion of Google?s considerations when ranking a website in local search.
There is also an image from the Moz Local Ranking Factors that summarizes those, if you need a refresher.

Head over to read the rest.

Any thoughts to add on the examples shared?

I noticed that Lockhart Smokehouse BBQ had their Google+ page connected to YouTube, but Wheeling Island didn't. Also Wheeling Island could have added more categories. All in all a great article to make sure we are focused on the details.

Things I make sure to do for every client:
  • maximize relevant categories
  • add full description, sometimes with links to internal pages
  • add hours
  • add quality logo and cover
  • link to YouTube

I never thought to add links to social media in the description, as Big Mill Bed & Breakfast does.

I have verified links to website on some, but I now am going to push harder to do that for everyone.

Good thread.

Trending: Most Viewed

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group