More threads by omer

omer

Reaction score
Hi There!
I have a customer that runs 4 different businesses.
I would like to know if he can create 4 GMB's for each business in the same building. Every business located in a different suite in that building.
I want to make sure its ok according to google my business guideline.

Thank you

Are they in unrelated categories? Do they have separate phone numbers and websites? If so, you're probably okay.

@Rich Owings is bang on. I'd also make sure that the brands are distinct in the sense that they are separate businesses and not just four service offerings of the same business.

I've run into the same issue, except that they do not have separate suite numbers. They are two distinct businesses with different phone numbers and websites, yet, Google flags them as duplicates.

I've run into the same issue, except that they do not have separate suite numbers. They are two distinct businesses with different phone numbers and websites, yet, Google flags them as duplicates.

Google is hung up on businesses not have separate entrances. If they don't, they make it incredibly difficult to get on Google.

So these two businesses have completely different NAPW? Are you using the same suite?

Different NAPW, but no suite numbers.

Weird, how is Google even telling them apart? This sounds like it might not have to do with duplicates if all the info but the address is different?

Did Google literally flag it as a duplicate or was it merely "suspended"?

Maybe it's account side. Have you tried using a different account?

I'm working through the same issues, there is already three GMBs in our building, and I am about to add a fourth one. All the same owner, he loves his silos.... but it's just diluting his non-existent marketing spend and spreading it too thin.

I'm adding a suite number and we have our own website and toll-free number for the new venture, but seeming I create virtual tours, I can't do that here because it would be a real red flag to have the same tour on four GMBs.

I need to choose separate categories and we already have two brands listed under "Market Researcher" so not only do I have to fix that, the new entity needs a new primary category, so I am going with "Business-to-Business Service" (Thanks to Mike for the category tool Category Search )

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom