More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Tony Leary of Cartography Marketing just wrote a fantastic post about some Local Search WP Plugins. Tony is a friend of Joy, myself and the Imprezzio Marketing team and we were thrilled to have him do a guest post!

Head on over and check it out!

5 WordPress Plugins for Local Business Websites | Imprezzio Marketing

Websites for small, local businesses with local customers exist to be found and convert visitors to leads. Whether you have a small retail, brick and mortar store or a service area plumbing business, it?s imperative that search engines understand what your website is about when they find it, so they can present it to potential customers.

Do you use any of these plugins? Which ones do you swear by?

Good stuff, Tony, Colan, and Imprezzio-ers!

I recently ran across a neat coupon with a countdown to expiration:

Chicago Nail Salon Deals & Coupons | Chicago Lashes

May be handy for some "city pages"; you could have special offers geared toward people from this city or that.

It may be the WP Coupon Generator plugin, but there are a million coupon plugins out there, so I'm not certain.

Thanks Colan and Phil!

Great suggestion Phil, that looks like a great CTA for PPC landing pages as well.

The plugin for that particular page is the WP Coupon Generator: WP Coupon Generator Plugin

Although the aesthetics leave a bit to be desired. It puts in its own CSS overriding the theme's.

Looks like they've tested several coupon plugins on that site. They have WooCommerce installed and a PDF Product Voucher plugin by WooThemes: PDF Product Vouchers - WooThemes

That one looks a lot better, but costs $129 and doesn't appear to have a countdown utilizing the urgency sales tactic. There is an expiration date post purchase though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom