Advanced Tip for Google Local Troubleshooting & Duplicate Discovery

Laustin1878

Just curious, when conducting searches such as: KW + street address + city, are you entering the kw + address in the first box then using the city box for the city or are you leaving "United States" in the location box and entering everything into the first box?

Definitely love this tip! Thanks again for sharing!

Linda Buquet

The way I do it is maybe different than the way you SHOULD do it.

In other words, I'm running around helping lots of people and usually just spot checking. So that's why I leave US. Easier to just copy everything into one box and not have to do city, state separately.

But if I was just having to do the occasional check for a new client AND if I didn't have carpal problems I would maybe do city, state separately. But I don't really think it matters. So think of United States just as a short cut if you need it. But if doing in-depth research for an actual client, would not hurt to double check the other way.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert