More threads by brettmandoes

brettmandoes

Reaction score
Hey there folks, I'm looking for something to create a custom map where I can pin some clinic locations. Right now I've made the map in Google MyMaps and it works really well, but there's a downside.

I can't track interactions within it.

Normally this wouldn't be a huge problem, but I'm using Google Optimize to see how people are interacting with our Urgent Care Clinics page. The baseline landing page does not have a map in it, while the variant does. Someone interacting with the map, and clicking for directions, has real world implication for the clinic. They're getting more patients. However, I can't track it, and I suspect that action is cannibalizing from other trackable events (like online scheduling) that I've setup as a goal and set within Optimize to track.

So I basically need to find a map builder product that anyone can build and track actions on. Ideally I'd like to be able to setup an event in GTM and save as a goal in Google Analytics, so that I can validate the landing page in an AB Test.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom