More threads by pony

pony

Reaction score
Are there any solutions that allow GMB Q&As to be answered in bulk? It looks like the only want to ask/answer questions is directly through the Knowledge Panel interface.

Pony,

The Q&A was made available in the Google API Version 4.3 (Change Log | Google My Business API | Google Developers)

This "theoretically" allows for bulk activity, but we've found Google to be very temperamental (big surprise). One day they allow a single question and answer to post to hundreds of locations. The next day they still accept the file, but nothing is published. Sometimes they publish to the Knowledge Panel but then are removed the next day. There seems to be some unwritten rules (at least we haven't found them) about how much bulk activity is actually permitted.

Henry

Thanks Henry!

Really appreciate your response. Interesting enough, your feedback about the Q&As disappearing is similar to what I have heard from others who are doing it manually from their personal email address or from the same email address as the GMB account.

I'll let you know if we attempt to use the API and have any success.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom