More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
I have a few clients that are listed in the yellowpages.com, and they have data I would like to correct, yet there is no opportunity to correct it, and it appears to be controlled by "Goodzer" - which seems to be like some other kind of yext. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm betting $$$ my HVAC has no idea who this is. . .

We claim/optimize it for any of our clients that are in an industry they serve (it requires phone verification, by the way). The "service menu" is supposed to be pulled into YellowPages.com listings.

We had an issue with that from a client but I can't remember what we did. We may have called into YP to get it removed.

We claim/optimize it for any of our clients that are in an industry they serve (it requires phone verification, by the way). The "service menu" is supposed to be pulled into YellowPages.com listings.

This website? Goodzer - Exclusive Live Call Leads - it looks like a lead service. Is it a directory?

It's a free "directory" (not a traditional one, but it feeds data to YP.com and others). Yes, goodzer.com. Here's what it looks like once you claim a listing. You basically pick from a menu of services, and then can add your own descriptions.

There's also a basic listing editor:

Note that they only deal with these industries:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom