More threads by KymM

KymM

Reaction score

Has anyone else been getting this message on GMB lately?

We recently had a business suspended and sent in proof to get it reinstated. Now when I check it, about half the time it says "Published" and the other half it says "Suspended". It won't let us make any edits on the listing and that message appears on the top of the page.

We're trying to figure out if our account is being penalized (we've had clients come to us with tons of duplicate listings and have had a fair number of suspensions trying to get it all sorted out, so maybe we've had too many?) or if others are also experiencing issues with GMB.

I'm seeing the same thing, but none of mine were/are suspended. I was added as an owner for 4 listings yesterday and they are not appearing in my dash yet. Hopefully, just a temporary bug.

@CraigJMount this might be related to your question this morning?

I'm seeing the same thing, but none of mine were/are suspended. I was added as an owner for 4 listings yesterday and they are not appearing in my dash yet. Hopefully, just a temporary bug.

I'm glad that it's not just me! Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

I get this message too. I'm kind of worried that something is happening to one or more listings.
At first I thought GMB decided to review every single change. Changes in the Info tab were taking too long last week and I was worried that they are planning to review even small changes.

Now I am seeing it also.

I don't know whether this is related or not, but I noticed this morning that for one of our GMB locations, 2/3 of the (legitimate) reviews have disappeared. Ugh.
🤢

The 4 listings I was added as an owner for 2 days ago are now showing in the dash, but still seeing the "any recent edits....." banner.

In many ways it often seems like Google is a bit constipated. This may be visual evidence of that. :ROFLMAO:

It was gone for me for a few days, but back again today. And tons of listings saying "pending edits" even though none were made or are showing any pending items. Odd.

Our suspended listing has been reinstated, but the message still comes and goes and edits are taking forever to go through.

For what it's worth, I have not seen that message, lately.

Still happening for me. I accept ownership invites and page doesn't show up in our account. Also happening when I add an owner...go to the account I added and no email ever comes through with the invite. I did have the blue banner message all last week, that is gone now tho.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom