More threads by Chris Ratchford

So has anyone found something that works to jar these listings into the new dash or are we just playing a "wait and see" game with Google? Definitely frustrating :confused:

Wait and see is the name of the game.

From what I've seen most of the clean, easy ones have been upgraded.

Some of the ones I've seen that have not been upgraded...

Mine - SAB with hidden address BUT manually merged with G+ before we were told SABs should not merge.

SEOs??? Mine and a few others I know of are not upgraded. SEOs don't show in Google search so maybe we (and other business categories Google does not deem as having local intent) were put on the upgrade back burner?

Listings with hidden merged dupes.

Multi-location businesses.

Possibly, I'm just guessing, listings that have dupes or other data problems.

I'm guessing on some of that and drawing some assumptions. But I just suspect there are listings that got put in the "difficult" bucket and those are the ones (mainly) that have not been upgraded yet. Then again, that does not rule out listings that are fine that she just has not gotten around to yet.

Looks like all my clients were upgraded to the new dashboard overnight!

Chris - does that include SABs (if you have any) and multi location businesses?

Chris,

An easy way to check for duplicates is by reverting to the old Google maps and searching for the phone number in quotes.

I was told they were in the middle of an update last week on the account that was in the old dashboard.

For sure an update is underway...what a mess sometimes. We've been waiting for over six months to get things moving.

Well just thought I would chime in. A couple of my SAB's still have the old dashboard. Heck, one of my guy's listing has been in "pending" mode for 3 weeks now so we have the old dashboard and the pending review issue. Fun fun. We have a support ticket going with Google but our assigned rep keeps telling us they are troubleshooting it and that we should just wait.

Travis

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom