More threads by Hammer

Hammer

LocalU Member
Reaction score
We work with over 100 mortgage originators, each one is a different location. We give them all weekly content to post... but you know that about 1 out of 10 actually follow through.

I'm looking for a way to post on all of them at once automatically - you know, like auto posting on Facebook.

I know this can be done through the API now, even for 10+ locations.

Does anyone have a solution or built something yet? Anyone that knows how to do it that wants to take on a paid project and build it for me?

- Hammer

Hey Hammer,

I'll ask Ben Fisher to chime in here. His company specializes in Google Posts and they are going to be a new sponsor on the forum :)

Me too please, first day using a new tool that doesn't seem to be terribly reliable.

Auto scheduling Posts tools are A. Not reliable, B. Will not catch (or report) on failed posts. C. I forget where I heard it but I recall someone getting accounts suspended because of an automated posting tool.

I feel posts are best done manually, that is the surefire way of providing value to clients.

Auto scheduling Posts tools are A. Not reliable, B. Will not catch (or report) on failed posts. C. I forget where I heard it but I recall someone getting accounts suspended because of an automated posting tool.

I feel posts are best done manually, that is the surefire way of providing value to clients.

Well thats some good info and I thank you for it. I had learned of this tool at the Local Marketing Summit a couple weeks back. It does report failed posts (thats the unreliable part) which I had several so I ended up having to post those manually which defeats the purpose of this tool. I wonder why Google would take issue with folks using automated tools where Google has not been able to provide efficiencies? Any insight to that? Thank you Ben.

PS: we have 150 +/- retail locations, I don't represent an agency, I'm enterprise SEO.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom