More threads by Jo Shaer

Solutions
Reaction score
We were using the free plugin WP Google My Business Auto Publish to auto publish from a Wordpress blog to a post on GMB. However we had some issues with this. Has anyone any experience of other plugins? IFTTT and Zapier dont do an autopublish to GMB
We have found these two paid plugins
HypeStudio: HYPESocial – Buffer PRO and Autosocial:
Does anyone else use these?

Hi Jo, Koen here, I'm the developer of the Post to Google My Business plugin for WordPress. It also has an auto-publish feature for new WordPress blogs.

Its available for free from the WordPress plugin repository: Post to Google My Business

What problems did you run into with the WP Google My Business Auto Publish plugin?

Hi Koen
The other plugin created lots of entries in the website's error log. Our web dev stopped us from using it. He is very strict about what plugins are now allowed on our sites.

Hope he makes an exception for mine :) It is actively maintained, and you can always message me if there is any issues.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom