- Sep 11, 2012
Thanks HangTen - appreciate the nice words. If you ever have any questions please just ask me or my team, always happy to help
In reply to point 2. about speed of listings I thought i'd add some specifics to that for BrightLocal -I spoke with the folks at Yext today. Their service is quite a bit more expensive than Moz or Brightlocal, BUT... there are some really nice advantages to using them.
1. They have a non branded (White Labeled) console, so you can share it with your clients to let them also manage certain listings.
2. The changes you make to citations are updated very quickly via their API connections. With Moz and BrightLocal you might not see new changes in you listings for a while.
3. They have a listing scan tool that you can use on your own website to attract customers.
4. They have something called enhanced content which basically would allow you or your clients to add pertinent content to a listing. Examples might be sales that are happening that week.
5. They are working on a review monitoring tool that would send you review alerts.
6. They have a social post component to allow you to post to multiple social media.
All in all, it sounds like a great service. My take is it is too expensive right now for a single location over moz or bright local, but if you have multiple locations, the price becomes much more affordable and the ability to manage multiple locations becomes a really big time saver.
Very true.RE: Yext - i hear all your points about them. They have a good solution; it's not without it's problems but on the whole it works well. I just don't believe that many businesses need the ability to update their data often enough to justify paying a monthly fee from now until eternity.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Local Search Auditing Best Practice?||NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data||1|
|Who and what are the best resources for Local Search?||Local Search||7|
|153 of the Very Best SEO & Local Search Tools - Backlinko||Organic SEO||0|
|Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Local Search Clients Fast? Round 3||Consultant's Corner||1|
|Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Local Search Clients Fast? Round 3||Google My Business & Google Maps||1|