More threads by accessted

Reaction score
Not sure if this is in the right forum or not...

Has anyone used their paid service?

They have a special for cyber Monday and didn't know if it is a good directory and what type of extras they include with the paid service. Is their back link you get dofollow?

This would be for a local service

Anyone here used them?

Not sure if this is in the right forum or not...

Has anyone used their paid service?

They have a special for cyber Monday and didn't know if it is a good directory and what type of extras they include with the paid service. Is their back link you get dofollow?

This would be for a local service

Anyone here used them?

I don't know off-hand what BOTW's paid directory listing costs, but I personally think you get a better bang for your buck at Moz local. If you don't already have listings on the other directories they submit to like Acxiom, Localeze, etc. this might be a better option for you to look into. Moz submits to BOTW and several of the other larger data aggregators for one low price.

Kristen

@Kristen

Moz Local submits to BOTW's local directory. But first and foremost, BOTW is a general, non-local directory. That isn't fed by Moz Local, and that's where you can get the link (a dofollow) if you pay for it.

@Kristen

Moz Local submits to BOTW's local directory. But first and foremost, BOTW is a general, non-local directory. That isn't fed by Moz Local, and that's where you can get the link (a dofollow) if you pay for it.

Thanks for the clarification Phil. I quickly read the original post and assumed accessted was referring to their local directory, but now that I reread his original post, he stated it was for a local service, not that he was looking at listing with their local directory.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom