Best On Going Training for Local SEO Consultants?

I like to keep up to speed on the latest and greatest local SEO techniques, strategies, etc. Like all of us in here, I do that mostly by following this forum, following various blogs in our industry, etc. etc. but are there any "affordable" paid training/private options out there? I'm looking to spend under $100/month in on going training.

I'm currently trying the Local Marketing Institute training at $27/month and so far it seems pretty good but I just joined so the verdict is still out.

Are there other options I should be looking at? I want training that provides everything from local SEO tips and strategies but also training on running a local SEO business (i.e. how to get leads, how to outsource, how to manage projects, etc.).

Travis

So 2 votes for "The Expert's Guide to Local SEO." Cool. I didn't realize it was so affordable. I could have sworn Joy's training was $2,000 or something crazy at one time. I didn't realize she dropped the price (or perhaps this Expert's Guide is a different training guide).

Does her training go into the agency side of things at all? I want ongoing training not only on best practices for local SEO but also on how to run a successful agency or consultant business (i.e. how to get leads, how to improve your sales, how to price your services, how to outsource, etc.). I haven't been able to find a training program that goes into this. It seems all the training out there is how to do local SEO but nothing on how to build and grow a local SEO business as well:(

Travis

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert