More threads by CodyBaird

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I am preparing for a review presentation that I have next week. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction; ?reviews? slide decks, studies, articles, or ideas that you would be willing to share that will add to my presentation? It would be cool if you shared why you think its relevant or best.

PS I will be creating a post on our site after and will reference and link to what is shared.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Re: Best Review Articles, Ideas, Slide Decks, Studies & Why

Hey Cody,

Here are some of my favorite posts / resources:
  • 5 Ways Negative Reviews are Good for Business - Matt McGee
  • Principles for a Review Plan: Considerations in Encouraging Customer Reviews - Mike Blumenthal
  • 8 Ways to Recognize Fake Google Reviews - Nyagoslav
  • Review Management: 7 Tips on Avoiding Bad Reviews - Mike Blumenthal
  • Ultimate Guide to Finding Filtered Reviews on Google Places/Google Plus - Joy Hawkins
  • Whitespark’s Review Handout Generator (based on my design, which I custom-make and sell)
  • The “Review Stream” feature at Grade.us is pretty nice

And in the caboose, a few of my posts on reviews:
  • 60+ Questions to Troubleshoot and Fix Your Local Reviews Strategy
  • How to Know If Your Local Reviews Strategy Works
  • Mining Your Online Reviews: 25 Nuggets You Can Use to Get More Local Customers
  • 16 Reasons to Get Reviews on a Diversity of Sites
  • How to Execute the Perfect Local Reviews Strategy
  • Which Local Review Sites Are on Your Side?

(Feel free to email me if you’d like even more. Just a few greatest hits.)

Wow dude! Nice list. You basically did all the curating & home work for me. Cliffs Notes has nothing on Phil's Notes.

I haven't read more than 1/2 of these posts!

Thanks for taking the time on your Saturday. You saved me from my typical procrastination, cramming the night before an assignment is due.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sure thing, Cody.

That damn Cliff stole my idea for the notes and got all the glory :)

Haha I was coming to say, just check Phil's RSS feed for any post with the word review in it because they are all good!

I just scanned our review forum here for some of the latest good ones.

Found this REALLY cool one by Miriam on Whitespark:
<a href="http://www.whitespark.ca/blog/post/69-how-to-do-review-audits-that-turn-clients-worst-reviews-into-actionable-solutions">How To Do Review Audits That Turn Clients’ Worst Reviews Into Actionable Solutions</a>

If you are going to talk about the dangers of fake reviews, here is a good one:
Amazon Sues 1,114 Fiverr Users For Offering To Write Fake Product Reviews

Yep I get DB error too.

They must take Sunday, off unlike some of us, so have not noticed.
I'll shoot her an email.

Re: Best Review Articles, Ideas, Slide Decks, Studies &amp; Why

Awesome List of Stats Margaret! Thank you so much for gathering them up and sharing!

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Awesome List of Stats Margaret! Thank you so much for gathering them up and sharing!

Re: Best Review Articles, Ideas, Slide Decks, Studies &amp; Why

Sorry guys we have a forum bug that keeps double posting. So Cody did not do that the forum did. :eek:

Cody you didn't really mention who your audience is or what direction you are coming from in your talk. But I'm working on an interesting review post right now. Will be done soon.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom