More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
We have a client who has that "Located In" feature in this profile but the problem is its wrong. Is the only way to fix this is though Google support so they can remove it from the backend? We also did a suggested edit but I know that may or may not take

1696622505747.png

@sarmcl, those are your only two options (as far as I know), although you may want to ask others to send in the same "suggested" edit.

@sarmcl, those are your only two options (as far as I know), although you may want to ask others to send in the same "suggested" edit.

Yes we asked client to have people in their side to do the suggested edit while we work with support. Wish they had this option in dashboard!

While it may be a while (and may even require several attempts), I've found that usually "located in" suggestions eventually do come through.

@Phil Rozek So I reached out support...and we got this weird thing TWICE where the response back says this BAsically we dont understand what you want and then theres no way to reply to the email? Is this a new thing ?

1697206232936.jpg

This is an automatic answer. You can safely ignore it and reply with detailed explanation. Put again any screen captures because they never go back to check the first email.

Honestly, at this point I only ever send only the absolute bare minimum in the initial form because I never expect a human to read it. I reserve the actual information for my second email!

Wait, they do support with no possibility of follow up now???? frickin cowards. @mblumenthal there's a development in your support circus theory that I did not see coming...

This is all depressing. suggest and edit is not an option for editing the "Located In:" portion. ONLY the "feedback button (which in my experience is useless) at the very bottom is an option. Is there ANY OTHER WAY????

This is all depressing. suggest and edit is not an option for editing the "Located In:" portion. ONLY the "feedback button (which in my experience is useless) at the very bottom is an option. Is there ANY OTHER WAY????

what are you talking about???

It's clearly right there
1709132391848.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom