More threads by Local Search News Curator

Reaction score
Multiple Owners for Google Business Pages & Accounts - Online Ownership

This post brought to you by Online Ownership

The post Multiple Owners for Google Business Pages & Accounts appeared first on Online Ownership.
Google My Business now allows multiple owners of a Google business page and accounts. Users in the owner role of an individual location or business account can now add additional users in the owner role. ? Multiple Owners A primary owner will be the first person to claim or verify the business page. Additional owners […]
The post Multiple Owners for Google Business Pages & Accounts appeared first on Online Ownership.

Read the rest at Online Ownership

PLUS see screenshots from Colan below.

Note: This post was automatically generated from Online Ownership's RSS feed.

Re: Multiple Owners for Google Business Pages & Accounts - Online Ownership

Hey Tim,

Nice write up as usual! So is this update already live and we are cleared to report it already? I didn't get that email from Google yet.

Also I believe Google told us in the demo yesterday that the conflict resolution piece was not ready yet and is an as yet unannounced future update - not a part of this roll out. Was that your understanding Joy/Colan too or did I misunderstand?

Thanks for sharing Tim!
Working with several thousand franchise locations under one company has made this my #1 feature request for quite some time now. Glad to see it implemented and looking forward to sharing the news internally.

FYI you need to see Tim's post on this. Lots of screenshots and explains in detail.

Also Google just let us know about the new Help Doc that explains in more detail.

Promoting this to the Google Local IMPORTANT forum since it's a much awaited new feature.

Just in case people didn't know, Moz Local has a free tool that can help with this, and can even add/remove managers for several locations at once which is something I believe the Google My Business dashboard still won't let you do.

Still, if anyone finds it useful, it's found right here and, again, it's free to use.

Moz My Business Console

GMB just added a brand new feature that allows multiple listing owners. Here's the relevant help centre doc support.google.com/business/answer/3403100

Last edited by a moderator:
GMB just added a brand new feature that allows multiple listing owners. Here's the relevant help centre doc support.google.com/business/answer/3403100
36e31f383d706ff785ac37b905a593dc.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom