More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
David Mihm did an awesome presentation @ #SearchLove yesterday and I grabbed his slide deck to share. Tons of great information all around.

David asked 2 questions that really hit me between the eyes. Made me glad I retired from client work actually!

Slide #30: How do you provide “number of website hits”
in a world where no one visits your website?

Slide #31. How do you provide “ranking reports”
in a world - without search results? - where everyone has different results?

Here is the presentation. Well worth a watch my friends!

<iframe src="//www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/40775759" width="595" height="485" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" style="border:1px solid #CCC; border-width:1px; margin-bottom:5px; max-width: 100%;" allowfullscreen> </iframe> <div style="margin-bottom:5px"> <strong> <a href="//www.slideshare.net/DistilledSEO/searchlove-london-david-mihm-bulletproofing-your-local-search-presence-in-2015" title="SearchLove London | David Mihm, 'Bulletproofing Your Local Search Presence in 2015' " target="_blank">SearchLove London | David Mihm, 'Bulletproofing Your Local Search Presence in 2015' </a> </strong> from <strong><a href="//www.slideshare.net/DistilledSEO" target="_blank">Distilled</a></strong> </div>​

"Google has shaken its local search results more in 2014 than any year since the 10-pack was first introduced—not just algorithmically, but visually. In a takeaway-packed presentation, Moz’s Local expert David will take you through what you need to prepare for on this side of the pond based on the U.S. rollout of the “Pigeon” update, new Google Maps, and mobile search results."

The slide by slide written transcript is available at the link above too.

Great info, thanks David!

What do you think???
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://image.slidesharecdn.com/mihmdistilled-141027111411-conversion-gate01/95/searchlove-london-david-mihm-bulletproofing-your-local-search-presence-in-2015-1-638.jpg">

Thanks for this Linda. I was trying to remember what the Barnacle SEO strategy was all about and this was a nice refresher.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom