More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
Our client business location being marked ?Permanently closed? on Google Map. They haven't moved their business to new location. How do we fix this issue without having to contact Google My Business support?

Our client business location being marked ?Permanently closed? on Google Map. They haven't moved their business to new location. How do we fix this issue without having to contact Google My Business support?
Well I would suggest contacting GMB support but can you list a link to the listing along with the business name, address, and phone number?

Hi Joy,

Thanks much for the quick reply. I really appreciate.

We found suggested edit option, in Google Map, “Place is permanently closed or has never existed

We suggested from there, “Place isn’t permanently closed” by asking some of our US team using different IP and it works.

I just want to know whether it comes under Google guidelines or not.

Here are the business details:

Kaufman Health & Hormone Center
Address: 315 W South Boulder Rd #208, Louisville, CO 80027, USA
Phone: +1 720-639-2736

I took a look at the listing on MapMaker and it looks like it's been reopened so you are all set in that aspect. I also wanted to point out a few things.

The listing isn't verified. If you claim it via Google My Business you won't have this issue because you can unmark it closed from right within the dashboard.

It looks like either a user on Google Maps or Google themselves were the ones to mark it closed.

The title of the listing was recently updated. The prior title is correct and the new one is incorrect. The proper title should be:
Thayer Group For Women's Care: Karen Kaufman, MD. Since this appears to be a solo practitioner the Google My Business guidelines state to list the practice name followed by the practitioner name.

Hi Joy,

Great points.

I completely agree with you. Actually, we don?t have access to this Google My Business, and that?s why we are unable to verify.

Also, thank you for suggesting a perfect title for the listing.

Let me connect with the GMB support team to resolve this.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom