More threads by Henry LocalClarity

Reaction score
For a multi-location chain business, we recently went through the process of identifying the common questions across locations. We then crafting a few additional questions and answers to help explain the services offered at the locations. We went through the process of asking and answering -- as the brand -- for 20 locations. Everything appeared fine a couple of days later.

One full week later, all brand created Q&A have been removed for all locations.

Are there any known or experienced limitations populated questions and answers as the business?

Are they visible if you are logged in with a different google account?

I was almost very embarrassed for posting the question without checking first :)

But I just check in incognito mode and they are all gone.

Have you cleared your browser caches? Does it happen if you try from a different browser?

Tim,
Thanks for the diligence. I use a version of Google Canary that I constantly clean for just this type of confirmation. Blank cache, no cookies, incognito mode.

You checked while logged into the account which posted the questions first, correct? We experienced missing Q&As a while back as well and found that we could only see them when logged into the posting account. A few others on here reported the same thing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom