Businesses in Small Town Can Only Accept Mail Via P.O. Boxes - How To Verify?

I'm working with a client in a small rural town. While his business has a street address, the town doesn't have mail delivery. All the businesses have to use P.O. Boxes to receive mail. How would I go about setting up a Google+ Local page for him under these circumstances? I'm thinking of just using the street address and hoping maybe the local post man will put the mail in the P.O. Box for this business owner, but assuming that doesn't work, is my client out of luck?

Travis

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
Hey Travis,

Set the G+ Local page up with the physical address. Request the postcard. Since they don't get mail, it won't arrive. All good.

Reach out to Google VIA phone support and explain the situation. As long as they can confirm the physical location of the business on their end, they will manually verify it.

Hope that helps

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group