More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
My agency has been using Call Tracking Metrics for quite a while. It's very good, but oh my gosh, is it ever expensive!

For most of our clients, our agency pays for CTM. We could change that and ask our clients to pay, but before doing that, I would like to find out whether there are less expensive, equally effective solutions. We only really want to count numbers of calls and numbers of callers by each tracked number.

What does everyone here recommend for those purposes, at very affordable rates?

I find a lot of our clients use Call Rail - I believe it's cheaper.

We get clients on Callrail as well. Looks like Call Tracking Metrics is charging a monthly fee + usage fees? Ouch.

Callrail gives you a starting set of numbers + minutes within the monthly fee, then if you go over the plan limits then you get charged extra. Most clients aren't going over the smallest plan allowance, so they don't mind paying $40-$50 per month to get better source tracking on their calls.

We get clients on Callrail as well. Looks like Call Tracking Metrics is charging a monthly fee + usage fees? Ouch.

Callrail gives you a starting set of numbers + minutes within the monthly fee, then if you go over the plan limits then you get charged extra. Most clients aren't going over the smallest plan allowance, so they don't mind paying $40-$50 per month to get better source tracking on their calls.

Thank you, @Eric Rohrback

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom