More threads by Steven12

Steven12

Reaction score
I started this thread because I would like to find out immediately when someone in this group hears about; Local GMB "SHORT URL's opening, and or when they will be available. (Day & Time) This is extremely important. It should be a gold rush, and I, for one, would like to jump on some powerful names for my clients and myself. I know some of you are Google Strong, so I'm just asking you for a quick heads up. PLEASE ( I'll do the same if I hear...) If for some reason you cannot divulge your information to the forum, please email me: divinecalling12@gmail.com I promised a big client his keyword...

I promised a big client his keyword...

It's been available now for a small amount of users for a couple months so it's possible your URL might not be available. I know for one of our clients we tried 3 before getting one that was available.

Just checked with my team and they said as of yesterday afternoon they have access to it so it looks like it may be rolled out now.

I noticed them in our accounts last Friday, June 21.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom