More threads by Jen Currier

Reaction score
Can a Business have two GMB listings within the same state? Specifically - One set up as a SAB and the other as a Local Business with the address listed?

The company in question is B2B and provides a delivery service. The corporate headquarters in San Fran is claimed and verified with its physical location displayed. They have a co-packing facility in Southern California which was previously verified as a SAB listing, showing the city of the facility. The current service area is listed as California - and I am concerned this could cause a suspension. I do not think they can have 2 listings within the same state set up this way. What is the best method to correct this?

Can a Business have two GMB listings within the same state? Specifically - One set up as a SAB and the other as a Local Business with the address listed?

I see the SAB as a second location - If added and Managed in the same account - I do not see this as a Violation, just a second Location.

If the SAB is a legal entity owned by the company, so a SAB is totally fine. Just make sure the service areas do not overlap with the two listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom