More threads by patitos

patitos

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'd like to know if you can recommend someone who knows with science how to create schema.org by following Google standards. I have some hesitation to create some kind of more complex schema and I need someone's experience.

I have created several times schema of type Localbusiness but in this case it is somewhat more complex and I require someone experienced.

Anyone near?

PS: ofc I'm willing to pay.
PS2: hope this thread it's ok here.

Thank you

Hello guys,

I'd like to know if you can recommend someone who knows with science how to create schema.org by following Google standards. I have some hesitation to create some kind of more complex schema and I need someone's experience.

I have created several times schema of type Localbusiness but in this case it is somewhat more complex and I require someone experienced.

Anyone near?

PS: ofc I'm willing to pay.
PS2: hope this thread it's ok here.

Thank you

Can you please explain in deep what kind of schema do you want to create

How complex are you talking? There's a pretty good tool to create JSON markup - Schema Markup Generator (JSON-LD) | TechnicalSEO.com

This gives you a pretty good starting point to add on other pieces if you need. For the most part, this tool does a pretty good job of covering most bases.

Thanks mate,

I need to add TaxiService schema, in location I need to set "radio-km" and so on, I see examples but I'm not good coding so for sure I will do bad.

Also I have a lot of questions about how many schemas I can add in a single page. For example, my website have a faq page dedicated (domain.com/faq) but also in the homepage I show a the most common faqs, so where I should place the faq schema? in home or faq page?)

Can I have in the homepage:
Organization
LocalBusiness
Website
TaxiService
Product
Faq
??

Because my CTA (form) are in the home, so I'm not sure if I can put "product" in my homepage, because my web got the leads there, in the home not in "domain.com/product1

sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand at least and give me some advise.

Best,

Asen

I've tried but didn't help. I need to hire someone who knows his stuff. And they are more to get a plan suscription rather than let me hire someone...

Do you know any?

Best,

Asen

Thanks mate,

I need to add TaxiService schema, in location I need to set "radio-km" and so on, I see examples but I'm not good coding so for sure I will do bad.

Also I have a lot of questions about how many schemas I can add in a single page. For example, my website have a faq page dedicated (domain.com/faq) but also in the homepage I show a the most common faqs, so where I should place the faq schema? in home or faq page?)

Can I have in the homepage:
Organization
LocalBusiness
Website
TaxiService
Product
Faq
??

Because my CTA (form) are in the home, so I'm not sure if I can put "product" in my homepage, because my web got the leads there, in the home not in "domain.com/product1

sorry for my bad english, hope you can understand at least and give me some advise.

Best,

Asen

Alright, first on the FAQ schema. You don't necessarily need to put FAQ schema on a "FAQ page" but it does need to be relevant FAQ content. You can add a block of FAQs on a service page or a blog post, mark it up, and then you have a shot of that showing in SERPs.

TaxiService has a specific schema to use: TaxiService - schema.org Type
The JSON example is what I would go with. It's asking for a "geoMidpoint" which uses lat and long coordinates. Then it uses "geoRadius" which will get you the distance from that midpoint.

DM your info for the TaxiService and I'll do it for you. It will take me 15 mins to put together. That's a super easy one that I'll do for you.

Product Schema actually refers to a specific product, so that would need to be on it's own page.

Product Schema is for a specific product, not a group of products, so the markup will be very precise.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom