More threads by onebluesummer

Reaction score
So a competitor has my website listed as theirs on the maps listing and I can't figure out how to get it off. :confused:
I sent feedback on the search and no response... I have also tried to edit the business info my self and all it does is give me an error when you click the "edit details" on the business profile page. Try it yourself: :eek:https://plus.google.com/114125476464520067672/about?gl=US&hl=en-US
Ive been trying for months.

Any ideas on what to do here?
Thanks

The edit details feature doesn't work on SAB's with address hidden. Have you tried phone support?

Wow thats news to me... I guess the main reason I didn't know that is because most service businesses are still not listed as service businesses and state that they still have customers come to their location...

I tryed the phone and keep getting thrown into getting told to go to /support and then get no where. I can't figure out how to get a live person.

Have you set up your own listing yet? I can't find one for you. And since your site is not finished, it looks like maybe your business is new?

But if you have set one up phone support can be reached inside the Google My Business dashboard. I'm not sure you can contact them via phone if you are not a customer though.

Let me know if you've set up a listing yet and I'll tell you how to get support via phone.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom