Can't get my competitors illegitimate Google Places listing removed!! pls help!!

Former Member

I own a local plumbing service in Westborough, MA.

It is a high income town and many phony competitors have tried to enter fake address to be listed on Google Places in this town. I have always reported them and they quickly get removed :) It's been working beautifully and helping business.

BUT... there is a new phony listing that I cannot remove. When I click on the company Google + page, click on "edit company", Google responds with a window that states, "Editing of this feature is not allow" and then redirects me back to their page! Very odd. Also there is no report a problem button to be found.

I wanted to report this issue, but more importantly for me.. if someone can report this company for me it would be great help!

Here is the phony google listing:

https://plus.google.com/114822955712294168463/

Here is the company's website/contact page (same phone number) that clearly states they are in a different town with a different address:

Westborough Hvac Repair | Westborough Ma | Plumbing | Heating | Drain

I would appreciate any help as this REALLY affects our local business.. it's too bad these scam listings keep popping up.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
BUT... there is a new phony listing that I cannot remove. When I click on the company Google + page, click on "edit company", Google responds with a window that states, "Editing of this feature is not allow" and then redirects me back to their page! Very odd. Also there is no report a problem button to be found.
You can't perform an "edit details" on pages that have a hidden address.

So search for the business name + city and the listing should show up in the local knowledge graph. Click on the "feedback" link and it will take you to the edit details screen.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group