More threads by Ryanl

Ryanl

Reaction score
So a new client has a GMB. I’m optimizing it and he’s a garage door company. He was in “contractor” category and I tried to change to “garage door supplier” and it added “garage door supplier” but it was marked through. I don’t change categories a lot so can anyone tell me if it’s being denied or is it just waiting for approval? It’s been over a week.

Hey Ryan, sounds like it was denied or auto-edited back. Can you share a screenshot showing the categories with the strike through?

Sorry for the delay. See attached. I tried deleting "Contractor" and putting "Garage door supplier" as primary. That didn't work so then I tried adding contractor as secondary. That didn't work. This has been going on for almost a month.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 7.24.35 AM.png

I checked with the business owner. He said he hasn't attached it to any 3rd party apps. He said he originally started it with a personal email and changed it. I'll reach out to google.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom