More threads by LlorensR

LlorensR

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here ;)

It seems that Cuba is one of the 7 countries where you cannot control GMB profiles. Is there any other way to edit the info other than the editing suggestion?

Thanks!

@LlorensR, by "editing suggestion" you mean the "Suggest an edit" feature, correct? That would be my first choice. Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

If you've tried that and it doesn't work, and you can't claim a GMB page in Cuba, probably all you can do is try to edit the info on whatever YellowPages-style sites are most popular in Cuba. (I'm not sure what they are.) There is a chance that Google will refer to that info, determine that the GMB info is wrong, and auto-update the GMB info. That is a long shot, and would be a slow solution if it works at all, but I think it's the only remaining option.

Hi Phil,

Yes, I mean the "suggest an edit". Sorry.

I did it on many profiles but it didn't work in all of them.

It seems a very good idea. To send 'signals' to Google from other authority sites. I will try it.

Many thanks!

Any time, @LlorensR.

I recommend continuing "suggest an edit." Google never approves all of the edits. Even many approved edits are approved only slowly; sometimes it takes Google a couple of months to approve edits. It's worth having low expectations, but it's also not a waste of time.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom