Checklists and Recipes

When considering primary, secondary data sources and how they interact with all the other places we want to be, including Google, I have a question.

What are your recipes, checklists, as far as where to go first when setting up a new business or working on an existing business?

I know every business is different, but I also think it makes sense to have a simple list for all businesses. Something like: go to primary data providers first, then yelp, google, etc., performing x steps at each.

Reference concerning data providers: https://getlisted.org/static/resources/local-search-data-providers.html

Linda Buquet

Hi lbagley and welcome,

That's a great idea and we have bits and pieces and best practices all over the place here at the forum. But I don't know of a complete list all in one place anywhere.

Seems like maybe Phil Rosek did one at one point. I'm pressed for time and have a publishing deadline for some things that need to get in the newsletter today.

Hopefully others will chime in and share any lists they know of or can find here.

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group