More threads by AustinGuy

Another service I don't think was mentioned:

Local Presence Management Software Solutions | Advice Local

I've never used them so I can't speak to how good of work they do though.

Same here, Tyson. For all I know, they do great work. However, they are a bit short on specifics - like exactly which sites they'll submit to, and how exactly they plan to submit to Acxiom, InfoGroup, LocalEze, and CityGrid (all of which require the business owner to verify personally). The prices are a little low ($2/citation).

Again, that's just my gut feeling. Maybe they're awesome. But my first recommendation would be to go with Nyagoslav, Darren/Whitespark, or BrightLocal.

Reverse Engineering on TOP Ranked Local websites for finding Local Citation Sources provide some of the best sources the way Google sees them.

You can find the algorithm described in the following post:

http://localsearchforum.catalystema...tions/6866-how-find-citation-sources-pro.html

and a sample report on the next link:

Local Citation Sources for “lawyer” in Chicago, IL - GeoRanker

The hard work is already done, so what has to be done is to hire someone to build those citations for you. Fiverr could work in some cases, but is recommended to use professional services as the ones offered by Nyagoslav.

I haven't personally used the services of Local Site Submit for any of my clients, but what I can say is that quite a number of my citation building clients came to me after using Local Site Submit, for one reason or another...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom