More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
We recently started running into this page when creating listings on Merchant Circle - MerchantCircle.com | Contact Us

It's showing up when we go to create or claim listings.

Has anyone run into this with their Citation team? Any workarounds that you know of?

Hey Colan are you referring to the page detecting that you're adding multiple listings and they require direct contact to continue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Chris,

I believe so, yes.

Have you tried running your browser in 'private/incognito' mode or try clearing out your cookies? Unless they're detecting IP you could run through a proxy server or third party DNS

Chris McCreery

I'll make sure to do that. We have never encountered it before so I wanted to see if it was a new feature.

Colan, Have not seen that with Merchant, but Ive started using HideMyAss for sites like this.

Since I do the citation myself for my clients, I have experienced it so many times. Make sure to use proxy server to change your IP address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom