More threads by AlchemyClix

AlchemyClix

Reaction score
Hi, All.

I am truly sorry, if this has been answered millions of times, I just want the most current info because I don’t want to put a client into Google penalty.

I have a client that is a locksmith, and she works out of her house but works at her clients’ car, address, etc. I’m sure most people have already dealt with these concerns, so I’d appreciate y’all’s help.

Concern:
1. Are “cities served” pages okay? I’m just concerned about Google penalties.
Best regards,
Dana

Best regards,
Dana

There is another thread going on right now discussing how city based landing pages can be seen as doorway pages sometimes. The main thing is to make each page unique and what a potential customer might like to see, not just something to get them to click on the result and then click thru the the homepage.

A good city based landing page should give the customer the info that they need and get them to contact you directly, in my opinion.

I am sorry, Wirenut, I didn’t see the current thread. Thank you, very much, for your helpful reply.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom