More threads by nathangdavidson

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I noticed a competitor of one of my clients has recently created an additional, regular (not SAB) Google My Business listing which is their home address, but have retained their business address listing too, which is in a different town.

It looks like they're trying to improve their rankings outside of their businesses location,

This feels outside of Google's guidelines, would you agree?

It doesn't look like I can use the redressal form to highlight this to Google, is leaving feedback on Maps the best way to proceed?

Do you agree I'm within my rights to do this?

Thanks
N

Hey Nathan, so this is a non-SAB business? If so, they can have multiple locations if they are a brick and mortar but each location needs to have its own business licence and be staffed, have signage...etc

But since this is a home address I doubt that is the case and is more than likely not eligible. You can still use the Redressal for in this case. Just select "Address" and provide the details.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom