More threads by Chris Ratchford

Chris Ratchford

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm a little confused about Google's new Reviews tool and the process for responding to a review.

If a business owner wants to respond to a review....

2013-12-12_12-25-04.png

Google states that you need to upgrade this listing to a Google+ page...

2013-12-12_12-25-52.png

I'm confused :confused: :confused: I thought that if you've merged your Places listing w/ a Google+ page, you don't have access to the new Google Reviews.

If you upgrade your listing to a Google+ page, where do you manage this page? In the Places for Business dashboard, or on the Google+ page itself???

I'm confused :confused: :confused: I thought that if you've merged your Places listing w/ a Google+ page, you don't have access to the new Google Reviews.

If you upgrade your listing to a Google+ page, where do you manage this page? In the Places for Business dashboard, or on the Google+ page itself???

Hey Chris,

If you do the upgrade with the G+ widget in the new dashboard you will be able to manage the page in both the G+ and Places dashboard.

Are you set up as a Google + Business and a Google Places? are you sure that the two are merged and that they are the same listing?

You should be able to also go to your google plus page to respond to reviews directly on the page.

I hope this helps!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom