More threads by ianscott

ianscott

Reaction score
One of my clients, a dental clinic, has decided to close on the advice of the local Dental College.

Before I change their hours to all closed, anything I should be thinking about in regard to their GMB listing? None of their competitors have changed their hours, and I'm a bit hesitant to mark my client's hours as all "closed."

Anyone else have concerns about this or the repercussions of marking all business hours as closed? The clinic obviously is not closed permanently.

Thank you for the link, but... It doesn't really help for a couple of reasons:

I cannot find anywhere to "temporarily close" the business other than maybe using the holiday closure schedule?

Second, I'm not even sure if it should be marked as closed entirely, as emergency care will still be provided. Struggling with this.

Several of my agency's clients reached out over the weekend regarding locations that have temporary closures due to COVID-19.

This is a great opportunity to test out Google Post, Questions and Answers, and update Business Descriptions. These are all efforts that can keep customers informed about what the business is doing from a safety stance and temporary closures or new "pick-up only" models.

Best of luck everyone :)

We've been using "special hours" to mark businesses as closed temporarily (avoiding changing the core hours), as well as Google Posts and website announcements. So far so good!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom