More threads by Larry

Larry

Reaction score
I am setting up the local business schema for a small business that deals with Hot Tubs And Awnings. Sales, service, and repairs. of Hot tubs is their main business.

They also sell, install and service, widow and porch awnings. T cannot find a related business type in the Local Business subcategories. Should I just use local business as the category?

Thanks, Rich, I have read the article, I can use the Business type: Store, and add Hot Tub using productontology.org. But I don't know how to also add "Awnings".

It gets a little more confusing for me because the business also provides service, Installation, service, and repairs to both hot tubs and awnings.

There are ways to structure schema to show multiple types. But I would be more concerned that all of these major terms you want to rank for are used and discussed in the homepage text.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom