More threads by Yan Gilbert

Yan Gilbert

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi. I am transitioning over from general internet marketing into getting clients for local. I have some questions about getting started with clients' information.

How do you deal with getting access to online profiles for example? I know that Managers can be added to Google products so I can still use my gmail to access, but do you ask for the login information for other social media platforms to be able to make changes and updates?

Also, is it common practice to ask them to provide you with a new email account (to sign up for different directories for adding citations for example) from their domain?

I just want to confirm what are the general practices in this regard.

Thanks

Yes, the easiest thing would be to have the login info for everything they have. Worst case, I have them invite me to become a manager. If creating a new G account, it's best to use a domain based email for citations.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom