More threads by sarkarn

sarkarn

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently started helping a Pizza chain with their listings and was wondering if anyone here have been able to remove the third-party Order links that appear on the knowledge panel when you search for the business. For example -

When you search for "happy's pizza 15128 Plymouth Road", you will notice that there are links to three sites that appear - Snappyeats, Seamless & Grubhub.

Now this client has tiedup with only Snappyeats and I'm trying to figure out a way to remove Seamless & Grubhub. I have tried emailing them already without any response.

Best
Niladri

Hi James,

Thank you for responding.

Yes, I do have access to that listing and the links do not show up on the dashboard. I did notice few similar posts about this issue on GMB forum where the suggested solution was to contact the 3rd part companies. I have contacted GMB via Twitter already. Will update it post once they respond.

Yes, if you get the listing removed from the 3rd party sites that will filter down too, but GMB support on Twitter can take care of you too. It can take up to a week for them to respond, but they should be able to take care of you. Good luck!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom