More threads by Trevor Tynes

Reaction score
Hey All,

A dentist has their own profile on YP with mention of their dental practice, but the practice itself, doesn't have a listing?

Would it be best to keep the professional profile and create an additional practice profile to match their GMB and rest of their accurate citations or something else?

Thanks so much, in advance, for your guidance. :)

In general I always try to create a listing for the practice and for the practitioner. The practice will then own their listing while the individual owns theirs (if we're assuming GMB rules). If you're allowed the real estate, then take advantage and take it.

I'd do both but that's my OCD and only since the practitioner listing already exists & could be outdated/incorrect. Otherwise, I'd go single listing for practice, if single practitioner only.

Are you experiencing any issues with attempting to edit the existing listing? Interested to hear the same when creating the practice listing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom