More threads by Phil Rozek

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that these results seem a little off?

I've seen this for other searches and in several other cities today. People's Exhibit B:

Screenshot_1.jpg

I refreshed. Same results. I'm using Firefox today (I use Chrome most of the time, though).

Must be a glitch, but am I the only one seeing this?

Anyone else notice that these results seem a little off?

View attachment 328

I've seen this for other searches and in several other cities today. People's Exhibit B:

Screenshot_1.jpg

I refreshed. Same results. I'm using Firefox today (I use Chrome most of the time, though).

Must be a glitch, but am I the only one seeing this?

Not sure what Wikipedia is doing creeping up. What search string did you use? Were you signed in? When by a computer I'll do some test searches.

I wasn?t signed-in (rarely am). In these examples, I typed ?personal injury lawyer? with the search location as Encino, CA, and I typed ?dentist? with the search location as Seattle. But you should be able to duplicate it for a bunch of other searches: I know I?ve been able to. It?s usually just one Google+Local listing that?s offset to the left, but sometimes it?s two.

Wikipedia is just in there because these are ?blended? results.

Hi Phil,

I've never seen indented results like that before. I use FF most of time too and tried to replicate and am not seeing that issue at all. Odd...

Now I'm not seeing it any longer. Weird!

I think the big G just likes to make us think we are crazy! :rolleyes:

I saw this double crippled weird listing yesterday. Searched a bunch of ways and it kept coming up. Then searched MM and there it was also a double.

By the time I posted in the G forum trying to explain it and others clicked the links, the doubles were gone from both map search and MM. Yep made me look crazy. :eek:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom