More threads by tcusimano

Linda - I'm assuming that correlates with the number of reviews. She has 6 reviews. Also guessing that the number won't show until there are at least 5 reviews. The others have none or only 1 or 2.

You are right Scott. I didn't look at reviews plus don't remember ever seeing a number there.
But then again I don't hover over that map very often.

Thanks for confirming Amber!

Here's a screenshot of the map, Linda.

Untitled.png

Here's another screenshot. This time the map is zoomed out and I'm still disconnected. You can't see it but I'm # 2 organic.

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Last screenshot. I promise. Here i Googled "Huntington Beach chiropractors". Back in the pack when using the plural form. As you can see, the map is the same size as my last post. So I don't think I'm getting cut off.

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Weird looks like it's about the same zoom radius.

I've seen a penalty where if you used the exact phrase too many times in description you'd get penalized for just that specific key phrase and still rank for others.

Have you recently changed description? Was there more KW repetition before?

Leaving for the day/night. Talk later.

Hi Linda, are you talking about the meta tag description? If so, I recently added my business addres and then removed it about a week later when when all these ranking shifts happened. Other than that its been the same keywords for years.

No sorry, the description on your G+ Local page.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom