More threads by UKSBD

UKSBD

Reaction score
A couple of 360 photos have been added to my GMB page which have nothing to do with the listing.

They've been there since June 2018, I've probably reported them at least 20 times since then, but still nothing gets done.

Has anyone ever managed to get incorrect photos removed?

Yes, but it definitely depends on why they are incorrect. I'd suggest posting a thread over at the GMB forum that lists the photos and why they should be removed.

Feel free to DM me the thread link and I can take a look.

Yes, but it definitely depends on why they are incorrect. I'd suggest posting a thread over at the GMB forum that lists the photos and why they should be removed.

Feel free to DM me the thread link and I can take a look.

Thanks, I've posted on there - https://support.google.com/business/thread/25866971?hl=en

Boy has that place changed and got confusing
Is there anyway of finding my old productsearch profile and linking it with the new profile I have there now?

Google changes forums every few years and it always deletes the old information - it's very annoying.

I literally just dealt with this yesterday. I looked to see who the photographer and fortunately they were a Google trusted photographer. Reached out to him. He got right back to me and had no idea how they got on our listing. He reported them. I reported them. I waited 24 hours then worked with Google chat support. 24 hours later they were gone!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom